Question
Posted by: rajeev | 2009-09-04

How to increase the size of Penis

Sir my penis is 3.5 inches when erected how can i increase the size of my penis

There is no effective or safe way to increase the physical size of a penis. However, the good news is that for all other functions, pretty well all sizes work as well, and for sexual purposes, even modest sizes can be as effective or even more so, from the point of view of satisfying your partner --- the emphasis should be on learning how to make love with someone else, how to attend to what pleases them. Very few women actually find a very large penis to be as satisfying as most people seem to imagine.

1
Posted by: Anne | 2009-09-04

I' d rather be asking how to increase the size of my brain if I were you.
Stupid a**, how do you ask such dumb questions on CYBERSHRINK??

Reply to Anne