Posted by: Alan | 2011-07-27

How to increase human tissue size temporarily

This is going to seem like a very strange question but it is related to your field of expertise so please bear with me. I am a young actor and I am playing the lead role of Alan Strang in a well-known play called "  Equus"  . The play requires that I get completely naked in one scene. As you can imagine, it can be quite embarrassing to be naked in front of a crowd of people. I dont have a small penis, in fact it usually looks quite long but if I take down my pants, I usually have to tug on it a few times for it to look presentable because sometimes it looks small when Im cold or anxious. I would like to know whether there is something, a drug or something herbal, that can increase blood flow to the penis, so that if I take my pants down on stage, at least my penis will look like it does after Ive tugged it a few times? Or is there anything that can make my penis look bigger temporarily? Like I said, ordinarily I''m not shy about it, its just that I have to expose myself in front of so many people. Thanks for your patience in reading this bizarre message!

Please can you help me?

Unfortunately, there is no drugs available that will increase the size of your penis. You can take Viagra, as this increases the blood flow to the penis, due to smooth muscle relaxation. Unfortunately, you can experience a full erection after taking Viagra.