Question
Posted by: David | 2010/05/18

How to increase feeling

I am cut, and experience that I don''t have much sensitivity in the penis head. i love receiving BJ''s, but find that it takes a long time before it really becomes sensitive and pleasurable. I can also postpone my orgasm for long due to the lack of feeling and even sometime have difficulty ejaculating. Is there something I can use to help increase the pleasure and sensitivity?

Dear David,

It is not uncommon for circumcised men to have less sensitive penis heads due to it being permanently exposed and rubbing against clothing. The advantage being that such men are less likely to deal with premature ejaculation the uncircumcised ben and can last longer during penetrative sex.

It does mean that the type, focus and intensity of stimulation that you require that takes you to the point of orgasm would be different than for an uncircumcised man. You need to experiment with firmness of grip, intensity of stimulation of your penis head and focus of stimulation of your penis head to find what works for you. What this means is you can experiment with rougher forms of stimulation.

The use of lubricants also allows for more ways in which the penis can be stimulated.

4
Posted by: WJA | 2010/05/19

Do research on foreskin restoration. The gain in sensitivity is phenomenal. I am about 1/2 way through my own restoration and must say that i am already starting to enjoy a better sex life.

Reply to WJA
Posted by: Bo | 2010/05/19

I enjoy each and every second of BJ, longer rounds means more pleasure for your partners.

Reply to Bo
Posted by: buddie | 2010/05/19

I am also cut, and find that when my wife give me a bj, she starts by playing with her tongue around the head,also start by sucking just the head

Reply to buddie
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/05/19

Dear David,

Reply to sexologist