Question
Posted by: jones | 2008/10/24

how to handle cheating husband?

pls help, my husband of 2yrs is a cheater..he denies it and try to act clean to everyone but i know he' s cheating (sms, lies,late coming, emotionally unattahed, lack of responsibility and coldness). i dont want to end the marrieage but how do i wake him up from the awful behaviour that is ruining everything good we ever had? yesterday i founf archives sms for his gul/s...how do i confront him?

I'm sure other readers will have a range of comments here. But its not really a psychiatric question. How would he respond to a period of separation ?

3
Posted by: Candy | 2008/10/24

Sue is right, do what your heart tells you to do, I personally would kick him to the kerb.
Good luck.

Reply to Candy
Posted by: Sue | 2008/10/24

Hi there, this is a very difficult situation, I went through the same dilemma and at the time decided to do absolutely everything to save my marriage and one day tell my kids that I tried everything. I tried for a year and he could not end his affair, I then asked him to move out and he moved in with her. IN HIDE SIGHT I would of kicked him out when I realised he was cheating! Maybe then he would' ve fought for the marriage... maybe not but having a husband at home and knowing he rather wants to be some place else is degrading, watching the clock and waiting for him to come home hour for hour killed me.

Do what your heart tells you to and don' t regret your decisions, believe in yourself!

Good Luck!

Reply to Sue
Posted by: Me | 2008/10/24

Hi jones

Post this to the Divorce support group. I' m sure you' ll get some answers there.

Reply to Me