Question
Posted by: Sweety | 2009-04-20

How to go on

I always left my boyfriends when they cheated on me because I believed I deserved better. I also divorced my husband for cheating on me... Now 5 years after my divorce the second friend I have is cheating on me.Do I leave again or is there a way of dealing with cheaters? I accept the ludicrous fact that men cheat?

Why not be more choosy before picking boyfriends who will cheat on you ? Men and women both cheat ( and after all, most men who cheat on their companion do it with another woman, who is a willin part of the cheating ). As others suggest, see a counsellor and work out WHY all these men cheat on you, and how you could be more successful in picking faithful men. they DO exist

3
Posted by: Sweety | 2009-04-23

Thanx a lot guys

Reply to Sweety
Posted by: Kems | 2009-04-20

Why do they cheat on you? You need to take it step for step back and see why they all cheat on you .... every action have a reaction ...

Reply to Kems
Posted by: Liza | 2009-04-20

You cannot accept the ' fact'  that men cheat since it' s not a fact. It has just been your experience that men cheat. I' m going out on a limb here and ask whether you just have bad luck or bad taste in men? And naturally you do deserve better.

If you think you just have had bad luck - move on. If you think that you might have bad taste in men, get some counselling AND move on.

Good Luck
Liza

Reply to Liza