Posted by: Dusty | 2009-07-15

How to get the spark back

Please help me.
I have been married for nearly 3 years. I love my husband very much, but feel absolutely no sexual attraction to him whatsoever. I want to get the spark back. We are trying to start a family which is stressful enough, without feeling like sex is hard work or something that I have to do. I have had to resort to watching porn to get aroused. I feel ashamed of this because it is not natural and I feel it is cheating.. but at the moment it is the only thing that arouses me. I have no desire to look for a lover elsewhere as I am committed to my marriage.
Please give me some advice on how I can feel sexually attracted to my husband again.

If you can get aroused watching porn there is probably nothing physically wrong with you.(and BTW its not cheating)
the problem is probably in your relationship.
you need to see a sexologist to find out where the problem lies
call the helpline for a referral helpline 0860 100 262