Posted by: Leoni Scheepers | 2013-02-07

How to get rid of -|- roaches

Please help!!!
My husband and myself moved into a Town House about 3 years ago. We are very CLEAN &  spotless people and it''s just the two of us. My husband still work and I am on pension. I clean the place myself properly on a daily basis. I never leave food outside and clean all surfucces daily.
When we moved in here, we noticed that there were -|- roaches.
We tried to het rid of the and have succeeded in a way. I tried everything already. Even a electrical appliance that''s suppost to get rid of them and all craulling insects. But they still coming back. They mostly also come out in the night.
Please is there enything I can do about these horrible insects.
Thanking you Kindly,
Email Address:

Expert ImageEnviroHealth expert

Please see my article about this called "Your home: a roach motel?",56358.asp

You'll see I say there that, although good housekeeping certainly helps keep cockroaches away, sometimes even the cleanest homes have them.

Let me know how it goes!