Question
Posted by: jenni | 2008/10/21

how to get over a guy

i have been dating this guy for almost 3 years, and i know that this relationship is not going to go anywere. everyone tends to know that the final stage of a relationship is marriage and with the current relationship that i am in, i know that it is not going to happen. he believes marriage is fairytale stories. i told him that i will be going home the end of hte year on a permanent basis to be with my family, and he is willing to help me get my stuff back home. mind you, he is around fourty already. I just feel taht i am wasting my time with this person, coz i think i am at that age to get married and have a family like all my friends already are. I know that i need to end this relationship and move on but how do you do that? especially if you are living alone in the province with no family and he has basically become your family? He is there with you everyday but you dont really want that. what you want is marriage and a family but he is not willing to give you this because of your ways towards his family who brought you down so badly that you were not allowed into his house for almost 2 years. how do you get over this type of relationship? how to do deal with the pain? how can i get it through my think skull that i am wasting my time?

,,,,

2
Posted by: Happy | 2008/10/21

At the end of the yr ur going home for good,so why worry cause u wont have to see him again.U will meet someone who needs to get married and start a family.This one does not want you in his future,so come year end u will forget he ever existed.

Reply to Happy
Posted by: Bob' s Girlfriend | 2008/10/21

In Elizabeth Taylor' s words:

The best way to get over one man is to
get under another!

And NO the final stage for a relationship is NOT marriage. We have been in a commited relationshipt for years and years and we will not and do not want to get married.

I think you are more worried about what your friends thing than what he or you thinks ....

Why do you not just enjoy what you have ? And enjoy each other? Why are you making such a big thing out of marriage?

you' d rather be MARRIED to the wrong guy who would want to marry you than live HAPPY with the right guy?

Reply to Bob&#39 s Girlfriend