Question
Posted by: unhappy | 2009-08-12

how to get a divorce

hi, can you please help me with information.

If I wanted a divorce where do I begin. ?

Expert ImageDivorce support expert

Hello,

well, there is a legal aspect and an emotional aspect...and children.
The first question is: are you sure you want to divorce or is this a crisis? SADSA offers a wonderful workshop called: Flirting with divorce which helps you clarify some doubts you may have and help you make your choice freely. If you are sure divorce is the solution for you you will need to evaluate the legal bearing in mind that lawyers are there to make as much money as possible out of your disagreement with your husband. Best approach it with an emotional maturity so that you make your decisions rationally and not out of anger. And if there are children involved, SADSA also offers a workshop on how to have the divorce talk with your children and help you understand that it is your divorce and not your children's.

Do not hesitate to contact me for further queries.

SADSA