Question
Posted by: rave | 2010-06-17

how to find out if a woman had sex

Can you come to know if you wife had sex earlier on.I mean like the vagina is too wet and expanded.

Dear Rave

Having a wet expanded vagina is not an indication that your wife has engaged in sexual intercourse. A lubricated, wet vagina can be an indication of sexual arousal.

8
Posted by: Johnny Bravo | 2010-06-21

A Lady I do not have a mother.

Reply to Johnny Bravo
Posted by: a lady | 2010-06-18

at jonny bravo-only ur mother could confess stuf like this from experience. so queue up after her and wait for daddy.
at rave - just ask her and see how she reacts. u could judge from there if she is

Reply to a lady
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-06-18

Dear Rave

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: rave | 2010-06-17

Its from experience.My wife vagina sometimes is tight and sometimes is stretched and wet especially when she dont want to do it but she just give in somehow.

Reply to rave
Posted by: Johnny Bravo | 2010-06-17

A Lady, are you talking from experience?

Reply to Johnny Bravo
Posted by: a lady | 2010-06-17

if she did have sex and not with u, then u might find that she doesnt want to get intimate with u. its not positive though...she might do it just to cancel ur insecurity. truth is u wont know. the vagina doesnt stay that size. u might see the skin around the entrance of her vagina as being slightly inflamed or red. beiong wet or " stretched"  is normal in some cases.
best thing to do is ask her and read her body language or response.

Reply to a lady
Posted by: Mara | 2010-06-17

A prostitute can sleep with 20 guys or more but if u,re on top of her u''ll cal your mother,that means your point doesn''t work my bra.They even suggest not to wash their nxonxos when it was screwed.It so delicioooooous,you can''t wait to ask for round 2

Reply to Mara
Posted by: Maryanne | 2010-06-17

You wont know....

Reply to Maryanne