Question
Posted by: J** | 2008/06/10

How to determine ovulation

Dear Gynae doc

Would really appreciate your advise

My husband and I are currently trying to conceive.

I had my last cycle around the 31st of March, went off the pill and since then have not had my cycle again. ... for the past two weeks I have had unbearable period like pains, but nothing has happened as yet.
Have also done blood tests this week, and it was Negative :-(

How can I determine when I am ovulating, what symptoms can I look out for when ovulating, instead of spending hundreds of $ on all sorts of kits.

Currently supplementing on Staminogro. Just feels like nothing is happening... thank you for reading ;-)

The fact that you have not had a period probably means you are not ovulating.
Suggest see someone to find out why.

1
Posted by: LL | 2008/06/10

Ovulation is cycle days 11-14. About 2 weeks after your period. Apparently when ovulating one can see a lightish whitish gel coming out.

Reply to LL