Question
Posted by: Boitumelo | 2012/09/13

How to deal with this

Doc

Im not sure where to start, i ve been dating this guy for three months now, we have known for each for more than ten years. Our relationship was outstanding, he had seperated from his wife because she cheated on him with several men several times . He was in a process of divorcing her way before we met.
The woman became aware that he was in a steady relationship and tried win him back by reminding him of their good times together ( ten years) . All of a sudden , the guy cheats on me with her behind my back, and he was well aware that i was not the cheating type and loved him to bits.
I was made aware of this fact by her ( she decided to look for my number and call me) . The guy did not deny it and blamed witchcraft for it.
He disappeared and went back to her , leaving me confused, now i cant think straight , what do i do.......

It was pobably a bit soon to embark on a more formal relationship, until the divorce was over and he was emotionally and otherwise distanced from his ex. Obviously he is not yet emotionally free from her and that relationship. She is being cynical and maliciously manipulative. And of course witchcraft has nothing to do with it. Leave him to go back to her, where he will probably remind himself of why he left her.
Move on.
Steer clear of married men. As Serioussly points out, technically, he cheated on her with you.

6

Yes boitumelo, you will find someone worthy of your respect, loyalty and commitment. And that person will find you worthy of his. But not from a married man or a divorcee. Enjoy your life and take good care of yourself.

Posted by: Boitumelo | 2012/09/14

Tjo!! This is amazing you are saying exactly what some of my friends were saying as if you were there. I am known to be a respectful and great woman.
I have forgotten to mention that this guy introduced me to his parents and also to his kids, His kids love me to bit, we were planning good life together. They have signed the divorce papers, I have his promise ring, he did show me proof the woman was cheating with several men, and has proof tha the woman was promising not to cheat again and him telling her that their marriage would never work again, yes he was providing for the housewife fully giving her money every month whilst she sits at home and fool around with other men.
The reason I was writing you was, I ws confused about the whole thing of a person prophesying love to you and the next thing goes back to a person who brought misery to him , and his family is aware of his misery of his disappearing wife.
but any way Thanks guys for such encouraging words, I am a very beautiful,humble, loyal and respectful woman I will get a man that deserves me. Thanks once more......

Reply to Boitumelo
Posted by: realist | 2012/09/14

Boitumelo, men will always tell their mistresses how horrible, ugly, ungrateful, bitchy, dirty, bad mothers their wives are. And they will always tell you about how they are in the process of divorcing, which never happens. There is a good chance he was the one who was cheating on his wife. You should not have been involved with him until his divorce was finalized. If he can cheat with you he will cheat on you.

Reply to realist
Posted by: Seriously? | 2012/09/14

He can be seperated from her for months, but is still legally married to her, he cheated on her with you ... find an unmarried boyfriend. It is clear that he just used you. Find your own man then this may not happen to you ... I am sure ten years means more to him than the fling he had with you. Get a life and find someone who deserves you, not some whoring man who likes his bread buttered on both sides! Married men (and women) are out of bounds, everyone should know that!

Reply to Seriously?

Move on.

Posted by: what to do....... | 2012/09/13

Move on and going forward do not date men who are not divorced and are still married........

Reply to what to do.......