Question
Posted by: ZOH | 2008/05/28

HOW TO DEAL WITH CHEATER?

HI DOC

MY PROBLEM IS WITH A I' IN LOVE HIM MAN . WE HAVE A BABY, WE BEEN SEEN EACH OTHER FOR THREE YEARS AND OUR CHILD IS ONE YEAR.PROBLEM NOW I HAVE FIND OUT HE IS CHEATING ON ME WITH HIS EX-GIRL FRIEND. I ALWAYS FIND HER EX CELL NO. ON HIS WALLET OR ON CELL.I HAVE VISITED FEW PHYCOLOGIST BUT I STILL HURTING.WHAT IS BEST SOLUTION COZ HE IS CLOSE TO MY CHILD AND ME HE KNOWS OUR FAMILY TIME,BUT PROBLEM I KNOW HE IS CHEATING.

I wonder what the psychologists were asked to help you with. You know he is a cheater and likely to continue cheating. What makes him worth your love ?

3
Posted by: fireblade1 | 2008/05/29

I agree with everyone, he will never stop. Take it from someone who has experienced it, and has lived to tell the tale, so to "speak". There is life afterwards! Don't accept second best. From your message, you seem as though you are quite young. I'm 43 with 2 kids under 13 and I'm divorcing my cheating, lying, cowardly rat of a husband I've been with for 17 years. So don't be scared to make the decision even though it's never an easy one. Just decide for yourself whether it's worth staying and being miserable and mistrusting of everything he does and says, (because this is what eventually happens) or whether you would rather find happiness elsewhere. Personally I believe I deserve happiness instead of staying with a man who has no respect for himself, let alone others. Most kids would rather have a happy Mom so staying for the sake of the kids isn't really an option when there's going to be fighting and mistrust that they will be subjected to anyway. They don't need that either.There are decent men out there who have integrity and value their families above all else so there is no reason for us to stick with husbands or boyfriends who are scum! Good luck!

Reply to fireblade1
Posted by: Vibrant | 2008/05/28

Dump him - once a cheater always a cheater! By staying with him you are going to be in more pain than if you left him - also he is irresponsible - he is putting you at risk of HIV and STD's.

Reply to Vibrant
Posted by: almost mad | 2008/05/28

u called him a man. he is not a real man. a real man would put his family first, hence not cheat and break your heart over and over again.

Reply to almost mad