Question
Posted by: Sabiha | 2011-04-01

how to control sexual desire

I am married working muslim woman. Mu hubby is double of my age. He gives me sex once or twice a week. But I want more. I sleep with my co workers many time. But I want to stop it. How any advice please ?

Dear Sabiha
the key would be to stop as you want to do that .You also need to speak to your husband about your sex life as he might want to have more sex. The discussion may lead to possible solutions as he may have kept it to twice a week out of respect for you. Trust and respect with love are the cornerstones of all relationships and you need to embrace these principles .

7
Posted by: Horny Guy | 2011-04-05

Wish i had a women like you Sabiha

Reply to Horny Guy
Posted by: Cutie | 2011-04-04

Instead of sleeping around or mailing people... Get a vibrator and " help yourself"  if you need it and cannot get it from your hubby.
You can order them discreetly online. It is not a good idea to sleep around. People that do this normally have one or more STD''s and you do not want to pass this on to the ones you love.

Reply to Cutie
Posted by: Alexxx | 2011-04-04

mail me alexhugecoc at gmail dot com

well hung guy here. discreet

Reply to Alexxx
Posted by: Gert | 2011-04-04

Ladies mail me gert.gert05 at gmail dot com

Reply to Gert
Posted by: Michelle | 2011-04-04

Hi Sabiha,i have the same problem but to scared to do anything.what made u do something like that?
Michelle

Reply to Michelle
Posted by: Anon Guy | 2011-04-04

Where are you from Sabiha?

Reply to Anon Guy
Posted by: Alexxx | 2011-04-01

you have a huge appetite hey. nice.

Reply to Alexxx