Question
Posted by: Bobie | 2010-12-21

How to clean the vagina ?

goodday guyz! I ve been having abdominal pain 4 a long tym an i went to the Gyna, she ask how I clean myself down there an I told her that I put my finger in to make it clean, so she said that is very wrong.So plz gud ppl, just wanna knw if is wrong to put in ure finger if u bath, coz if I didn''''t, I dont feel clean enough.

The vagina is a self cleaning organ. You do not need to introduce anything inside it to clean it.

6
Posted by: poppy | 2011-01-11

i was advised not to wash with soap , only wash with water and yes i do put my finger inside

Reply to poppy
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-12-23

Posted by: Anon | 2010-12-22

You can try Betadine Douche, you can find it in most pharmacies. But like Meez says, the vagina cleans itself so there''s really no need unless it is recommended by your gynae.

Posted by: palesa | 2010-12-22

so good ppl what is the correct way of cleaning it.

Reply to palesa
Posted by: bobie | 2010-12-22

Thanx meez, Ive stop already, Is not like I was putting soap inside, is just that when u bath, the soap water gets in anyway

Reply to bobie
Posted by: Meez | 2010-12-21

Hello... i was told that the vagina cleans itself no need to dig deep and clean with soap and stuff if u have a discharge that smells then it''s an infection that u have not becoz of not cleaning it. Hope that helps!

Reply to Meez