Question
Posted by: Kay-Lee | 2009/03/04

How to care for a 5week old yorkie

Hi -

Could you please tell me the correct way to be caring for a 5 and a half week old yorkshire terrier puppy. What should I feed him and how many times a day? Can he leave the house yet etc. I have been told to give him milk and pronutro with water?

I know that he should still be with his mother but unfortunately this is not an option?

Dear Kay-Lee

Use Hills puppy tins or soaked pellets. Royal Canin also makes a puppy starter that you can use. You can also use a bit of Milkopup in a small bottle for feeding if the pup is not eating well.

1
Posted by: Boerboel Owner | 2009/03/04

Read WR`s comments on post 281

Reply to Boerboel Owner