Question
Posted by: am | 2008/07/16

HOW TO BEAT PREGNACY

what more can we do, myself and my girl have sex reguarly she is on the pill is there any thing else we can do to prevent pregnacy beside using condoms, we have been togher 2years and both 1st time partner.please help

You are more than 99% safe with what you are doing.

3
Posted by: tess | 2008/07/16

Why does your girlfriend not simply use the pill? It is free and 98% effective. Just remember to still use condoms for the 1st month or so.

You also get Sperm aside gel etc but it is not very effective.

Alternatively she can get a copper T or a Miranda, it is not for every one and needs to be inserted by Gynae and could be very expensive. Lots of people have serious problems with them so I still recommend the pill.

Reply to tess
Posted by: am | 2008/07/16

i was thinking more along the lines of diffrent kinds of pills or injection?

what must she do when she is on the pill besides taking it ever day. is there a better option than the pill

Reply to am

How about not having sex. That should be the best way to prevent an unwanted pregency. Or use woman condoms.