Posted by: tash | 2010-10-28

how to ask hubby

hi there,guys i have a problem my husband does not do love making(4play) by the time we get to bed he is onn alredy even if im not,he just want sex,i have not experienced his kiss,touch,whispering,talking about it all the romance we jst get on it,i recently asked him why is he doing this he told me its becoz he cant control himself,coz sometimes i turn him onn jst by looking at him,and i seriosly want must i ask

This is a serious problem as your sexual needs and desires are equally important as his. Sit him down and explain that you are unable to enjoy sex as a result of this and that he has to make a concerted effort to make love making pleasurable for you both. Even if he comes first, there is nothing stopping him from starting to pleasure you thereafter, and it's possible that the second time around it might take longer for him to ejaculate. It may even be possible that he is experiencing premature ejaculation in which case this should be addressed and attended to by a sexologist or urologist. If he is not willing to listen to you or if your'lls methods fail, it would be worthwhile to consult with a couples therapist who can advice you on how to make sex enjoyable for you both.

Posted by: lucy | 2010-10-29

had sex with my husband last night,now this morning he woke up with a big, -|- ,painful pimple in between his scrotum and his inner he is asking me if i have been faithful to him?yes i have been for the past 9 years!what could it be?

Reply to lucy
Posted by: a man | 2010-10-28

Your hubby is being selfish and needs to understand that a woman requires a lot of foreplay to enjoy lovemaking. A woman is not turned on instantly like a man. He is missing out on the best part of lovemaking, as the foreplay can be great enjoyment for both parties if done correctly and not rushed.

Reply to a man
Posted by: Andrea | 2010-10-28

Sorry i meant not not all men> 

Reply to Andrea
Posted by: Andrea | 2010-10-28

Not all mean are the same - Same Boat. I for one love foreplay (making luv) before sex, but my women just wants to get to the point - wham bam thank you man>  I know how you feel Tash.

Reply to Andrea
Posted by: Homer@same boat | 2010-10-28

Well put mam

Reply to Homer@same boat
Posted by: Same boat | 2010-10-28

" Men are like microwaves, just a click of a button and they warm. Women on the other hand are like ovens and need to be warmed up." 

When I used this analogy with my bf he totally understood where I was coming from and now knows that foreplay is essential for me to also enjoy our love making.

Best of Luck

Reply to Same boat