Question
Posted by: Johannes | 2010/03/26

How to...

Hoe do one get over you ex girlfriend of more than two years! The one you planned to marry! Your future! The one!

She dumped me and now I have to move on! But how? It is extremely difficult! I keep on thinking there might be a chance to get her back but realistically there isnt...

Please help!

Firstly, very firmly throw out the myth of "The One". There is no such thing. Fortunately, as huyman beings, though we like some people much more than others, there are far, far more than one other people out there with whom you can form a loving relationship and live a long and happy life together. So you have nopt lost your one and only chance of happiness, even if right now it might feel like that.
If she was capable of dumping you and causing you this much hurt, she was not the right person to marry, and it is fortunate she revealed the sort of person she is, before you got married.
Keep busy with other activities and general friendships, so as not to leave yourself long periods of time in which to think about her and feel awful And take your time - don't rush right into another relationship that close, as relationships formed on the rebound usually end unhapilly

1