Question
Posted by: Z | 2010-12-14

How soon can u tell if ur pregnant?

i was last sexually active a week and a half ago and my partner used the withdrawal method. I didn''t get a proper period this week. It just spotted for 3days and then it stopped. How soon can u tell if ur pregnant? Will a home pregnancy test give me an accurate result at such an early stage?

Yes a home test should be accurate now.

4
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-12-17

Yes a home test should be accurate now.

Posted by: Motlalepula | 2010-12-15

First thing to notice is when you miss your period but most important is to see a doctor.

Reply to Motlalepula
Posted by: Zama | 2010-12-14

Go for a blood test. It is the most accurate means of detecting pregnancy.

All the best!

Reply to Zama
Posted by: Nini | 2010-12-14

if that was in fact your due date for your period, then I would say that you can do a test. A test can only be done if you have missed a period. Keep in mind that if it is negative, you should try again in a few days just in case. Alternatively, a bood test is the most accurate way to detect pregnancy. Good luck.

Reply to Nini