Question
Posted by: Alison 1 | 2010/03/16

How soon after stopping the pill can you get pregnant

I stopped my pill (yasmin - was on it for just under 1 year) round about the 12 Feb. I had a period 15-19 February. I have terrible mood swings, my nipples are sensitive. I should have started yesterday with a period - nothing. I do have slight period cramps near my ovaries. I wanted to wait till the 29 March ( my wedding anniversary) but the suspense is killing me. I am 32 yrs old and this will be my 3rd baby :)

If your period has not started you could do a pregnancy test, though it is more likely your body adapting to being off the Pill.

11
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/01/07

I was on traphasil for two months I need a baby.what can I do

Posted by: wendy | 2015/07/26

hi there, I have been on the pill for the past 6 years,i have twin boys who are 8.we have now decided to extend the family ,by having 1 one addition.i have stopped taking the pill for about 2 months an still not preg. how long does it take to fall preg after stopping the pill.please advise .

Reply to wendy
Posted by: Alison 1 | 2010/03/18

Well tomorrow is one week that i have missed my period. Did a test on Tuesday it was neg. I do have mild period like pain in my ovary area. Sore nipples. Maybe i should wait another week before i do a test

Reply to Alison 1

Posted by: TJ | 2010/03/17

can you still get ovary cramps even if you are preg??

Reply to TJ
Posted by: Cilla | 2010/03/17

It took me about 3 months each time after I stop with the pill

Reply to Cilla
Posted by: Lee | 2010/03/17

Hi,im on triphasil its about 3years now,we want to try for another baby,how long do i have to be off the pill before we can try?

Reply to Lee
Posted by: Lee | 2010/03/17

Reply to Lee
Posted by: Alison 1 | 2010/03/16

Thx. Best i get that test :)

Reply to Alison 1
Posted by: Racoon | 2010/03/16

A pregnancy test should show up positive by now. Best of luck!

Reply to Racoon
Posted by: T | 2010/03/16

Hi there. I was on Yasmin and i fell pregnant within the first week of stopping the pill. Best you get a pregnancy test if you are late! Good luck!

Reply to T