Question
Posted by: TTC | 2012/07/24

how soon

hi

I was on primolut n last week. and had withdrawal blood. left yasmin a month ago. how soon can i expect to fall pregnant. i have been on yasmin for 3 years. and want to have a child.

could it be that primolut will delay my pregnancy and for how long?

Dear TTC
The use of primolut in that particular month will perhaps delay your pregnancy. Once you have stopped taking the pill and stopped taking primolut, than your ability to conceive is almost immediate.50% of couples usually achieve a pregnancy within 6 months. 90% of couples will achieve a pregnancy within a year.
Answered by Dr Y.M.Dasoo