Question
Posted by: Jenna | 2012/05/16

How soon

Good day and thank you for helping me.
We lost our baby boy at 37 weeks in January due to lack of oxygen or so they say in the postmortam but i think it was due to the attack on me but anyway. I want to know how soon can we start again, we had sex the past weekend but now I am worried that it might be to soon to try. I have this need for a baby in my life althouh i have a toddler. Do u think its to soon? and should i rather first get my self checked out to make sure there is no problems that could cause a stillbirth again. 6 week check up was done via questions but i want to know internally if everything would be fine. What would be your suggetion?

Dear Jenna

As this is not a fertility related question I may not be the appropriate person to answer your question, however just from a medical point of view I don’t see any reason why your cannot start planning on having a baby. I would still however suggest that you see your gynaecologist so they can do tests and examination to see if everything is okay internally as well and perhaps do some tests so that you do not have a similar problem in your next pregnancy.

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

2
Posted by: Jenna | 2012/05/28

Thank you much appreciated

Reply to Jenna
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2012/05/24

Dear Jenna

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

Reply to Fertility expert