Question
Posted by: TTC Mum | 2012/07/23

How son to fall pregnant

i am TTC and have irregular periods. my doc prescribed me Primolut N i finished the course 2 weeks ago had withdrawal blood.

how soon can i ecpect to fall preggies and does primolut help with pregnancy?

thanks
C

Primolut does not help with pregnancy and there is no time period for falling pregnant. It can take up to a year for a normal healthy couple to conceive.

3
Posted by: Ivrut | 2012/08/06

It''s appropriate time to make some plans for the fuutre and it''s time to be happy. I''ve read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or advice. Perhaps you can write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read even more things about it!

Reply to Ivrut
Posted by: Jakelin | 2012/08/06

Wonderful beat ! I would like to apprentice wihlst you amend your site, how can i subscribe for a blog website? The account aided me a appropriate deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided brilliant transparent idea.

Reply to Jakelin