Question
Posted by: Carmen | 2011/01/25

How sick is this?

My ex-boyfriend contacted me last week and told me that he wants to see me again, but only to have s*x, he does not want a relationship, not even to be friends. What the hell is wrong with him? Who and what does he think I am? He clearly needs help. I told him to approach some other female friends of his who may be willing to oblige as I will most certainly not .. I am not a wh*re and I object to being treated as one!! I have tried to cut this man out of my life, but he seems to pop up just as I think I am finally over him. Arrrrggghhhhhhh ......

Well, apparently he thinks you're the sort of person who would appreciate and accept such an offer, and think's he irresistable enough for you to want to accept. Clearly, he knows how to push your buttons and upset you, which may have been his primary motive all along. And at least he has surely made it easier to stop thinking of him or imagining there was anything good to come from that relaionship.

24
Posted by: Absolutely! | 2011/01/25

children if you cant play nice you will not get any more milk and you will have to sit in the corner until you calm down.

Reply to Absolutely!
Posted by: Rico | 2011/01/25

I agree..........

Reply to Rico
Posted by: Rico | 2011/01/25

OMG......

Carmen '' do not even waste your time this guy is a DUMB IDIOT!!!!

Reply to Rico
Posted by: Rico | 2011/01/25

Reply to Rico
Posted by: amy | 2011/01/25

this is really childish - this site is for people looking for advise, please stop this now...

Reply to amy
Posted by: ANON | 2011/01/25

Nope ......single and loving it.
keep my distance from psycho chicks like you.

Reply to ANON
Posted by: ANON | 2011/01/25

LMFBO............YOU ARE WORSE THAN ME WITH YOUR SPELLING........
YOU EX MUST BE INSANE TO WANA SLEEP WITH YOU

Reply to ANON
Posted by: Carmen | 2011/01/25

Weather ... windy, raining, sunny skies etc. The correct spelling in the context you wanted to use it is : WHETHER .... so who is the retard now????

Reply to Carmen

You are a f**cking retard ... always trying to pick up women on this site you asshole ..you are a sorry excuse for a man ..... gives us men a bad name .... u probably have a wife and kids at home, yet you always looking to chat someone up ... as for Carmen, do you know her? How do you know what type of person she is?

Posted by: anon | 2011/01/25

no thanks..........YOU and CARMEN are perfect....assuming that the both of you are not 1 in the same person.
2 bad cause the advise is just gonna keep coming weather you like it or not.
the truth hurts you RETARD

Reply to anon

Whatever ANON ... check out the other posts on the forum ...u might find something else to entertain your tiny little mind with .... bye now!

Posted by: anon | 2011/01/25

lmfao........hahahaha
Carmen Carmen Carmen ....just by you reaction I have NO clue at all as to why your ex wants to sleep with you. Your post makes you look like an angel and your ex , like a dick.
But not soo lucky for you, i believe there are 2 sides to every story.
I seem to have struck a nerve with you , Clearly stating that you yourself have something to hide. how the fuk do you know what type of women i want when your ex wants to screw YOUR brains out and then wants nothing to do with you....
you say you sexy for your age....what are you like a 100 years old or something. . .no wonder your ex does not want a relationship with you ...you SUCK!!!!
and quite good to by the looks of things.
seems as if the government allow their employees to lame and half truth post on the net.

Reply to anon
Posted by: Carmen | 2011/01/25

Listen ANON go fck yrself ok .... yes I am good looking and sexy for my age, but that has got nothing to do with you ... u sound like a real pervert ... always on the prowl on this forum. Buy your local newspaper and page right thru to the back ...you will find many women there to chat to .... u will however have to pay for it! I don''t want to get into any kind of conversation with you ... I know what type of woman I am and so does he .... and no I am not the cheap and easy type some men are no doubt used to ..... i think he wanted some kind of reaction from me when he made the proposal and when I refused, he backed off!! Have you no work to do ...or does the government allow their emplpoyees to spend so much time surfing the net????

Reply to Carmen
Posted by: anon | 2011/01/25

so he just wants to be your fuk partner?
you must be sexy hey..
but why do you think that he would have make that offer...
does he know something about you that you are not telling. did you ever lead him to believe that you would be interested in such nefarious deeds

Reply to anon
Posted by: Carmen | 2011/01/25

Toto : lol lol well his loss then hey ... should''ve treated me better when he had me all to himself ...!!! Thanks for your input guys ...really appreciated. Yeah this was an eye opener if I have ever had one!!! Ruby : yes this has made me realise what a loser he really is ... unpleasant is hardly the correct word to describe him. I was just so taken aback that he could actually say something like that to me ... shows his total disrespect for me and probably women in general ...!!

Reply to Carmen
Posted by: didi | 2011/01/25

crazy men.

Reply to didi
Posted by: Maria | 2011/01/25

You are well rid of him.

Reply to Maria
Posted by: Ruby | 2011/01/25

Wow, what a charmer. He''s actually done you a favour - by treating you like this, he''s made you realise what an unpleasant guy he can be, and I''m sure you''ll get over him &  move on much quicker because of it.

Reply to Ruby
Posted by: toto | 2011/01/25

Isnt exactly a considerate way to treat a person, but you can at least take some good from it and be flattered, you must be smoking hot in the sack!

Reply to toto
Posted by: Carmen | 2011/01/25

No he is not worth anything, but unfortuneately I did still have feelings for him when we broke up .... I have walked away .. it is difficult, but each time I think of him, I remind myself of the way his comment made me feel ... cheap and dirty ..... something which I am not!!!! He told me that he does not ever want to have a relationship as he does not want women or their cr*p in his life .. he does not need it .... whatever that may mean ... I should actually feel sorry for him as he is a very bitter and lonely man ....

Reply to Carmen
Posted by: Rico | 2011/01/25

thats pretty sick........

Reply to Rico
Posted by: Maria | 2011/01/25

Just walk away, hard as it may be. Your rejection probably didn''t upset him nearly as much as the proposal upset you. Is it worth giving him this much power over you?

Reply to Maria
Posted by: Horny Guy | 2011/01/25

That is really sick of him.

Reply to Horny Guy