Question
Posted by: harshita sharma | 2010-02-09

how should females masturbate?

m a 22 year female. i m masturbating since 13 by putting a pen or pencil inside my vagina. i find it enjoyable. is this harmful for my vagina? will i be able to give birth to children or not?

it poses no risk to giving birth or having children.
additionally, it should not be harmful at all as long as you follow certain guidelines: it should be clean, well-lubricated, disinfected etc. however, that said, a pen / pencil cannot be cared for in this manner and thus it would be better to make use of a utensil that can offer the above-guidelines, ie: a dildo. it may be a great idea to shop for a dildo that offers all the above-guidelines.

13
Posted by: hau | 2010-02-22

Depends on what graffiti the is up there and whether your husband finds it i gues...

Reply to hau
Posted by: Maxine | 2010-02-13

i bought a dildo and a baby vibrator (both of them are smaller than the average man so that sex with my toys aren' t more exciting than sex), they work wonders! and it' s fun going shopping for them, but go to afew shops because in pretoria the prices vary by afew hundered rand for the same item! and make sure you know what texture the toys are some of them need too much lubrication which gives me an infection...

Reply to Maxine
Posted by: Lira | 2010-02-11

ladies you can masturbate with your fingers, I am 30yrs old and have been masturabting with my fingers since I was 20, not only am I guaranteed an orgasm but get some nice sleep afterwards and it feels damn good, all you need to do is to play with your clitoris making circular movements on it with your middle finger and use your other middle finger to " finger fu***ck"  i.e do some in-out movement into your vjaja... you will soon feel all good and then hit the climax point...I am getting aroused as I am typing this.....most men cannot do this to their women as it takes time but you can climax for 10 minutes and more! I taught all my ex' s this trick, some were gentlemen enough to thank me...

Reply to Lira
Posted by: A man | 2010-02-10

LOL....well said Woman

Reply to A man
Posted by: JoJo | 2010-02-10

Hey harshita,

How do you use the pencil/pen? I have tried it and I didn' t get any satisfaction. What are u doing?

Reply to JoJo
Posted by: Woman | 2010-02-10

Try i am a loser dot com and i am an idiot dot com and i don' t care about venerial disease dot com and i want AIDS dot com

.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Anon | 2010-02-10

Name a few, Anon??

Posted by: Anon | 2010-02-10

There really are some pathetic guys on this site, always trying to pick up women who are seeking genuine advice......get a life guys, there are hundreds of other sites for that sort of thing

Posted by: Casper | 2010-02-10

To Anon, please go to a site that will cater for you pick-up needs, this site is directed at people with real questions, needing real advice.

Reply to Casper
Posted by: Pathetic | 2010-02-10

Anon - REALLY NOW...
Why the hell do people try and pick up woman / men on a forum like this... WTF?

Reply to Pathetic
Posted by: Pathetic | 2010-02-10

Anon - REALLY NOW...

Reply to Pathetic
Posted by: Anon | 2010-02-09

Why all that when i have something that wil be better.
Send me ur addy..

Posted by: sexologist | 2010-02-09

Reply to sexologist