Question
Posted by: Joe | 2011/03/30

How should a first date go?

Hey All,

Can someone please enlighten me as to how a first date should go? I''ve become disillusioned by it all.

I''m struggling to figure out what i''m doing wrong. I spoke to a friend-girl of mine about a date that I went on - I asked her what would put her off on a first date, she mentioned a few things, but none of them applied to me - I know that all people are different though.

I just want to know what I must do to seal the deal so to speak, to turn one date in to many dates with the same girl.

Everytime I think a date goes well, it doesn''t :( I''ll text the girl the next day to say that I had a good time and will speak to her soon, which means a couple days later. The unfortunate part is that the couple days later never happens. I''ll get voicemail or she won''t respond to the text.

I hardly ever kiss on the first date. Perhaps that''s the problem, maybe I should force myself on her and be like a vulture to a dead carcass?

What do I do? What must I do?

Joe

Dear Joe
just be you . No false impressions ,no acts .Pleasantness, etiquette and being who you will decide whether the next time happens .Kissing is not the passport .

6
Posted by: hornyguy | 2011/03/30

i think i need to school you here.

1. start her off with a compliment - anything, go for hair, outfit or a necklace that she is wearing (dont talk about her a*ss or anything sexual)
2. be a gentleman.
3. smile
4. listen OR MAKE as if you are listening and give your input
5. agree with everything she says - although some women dont want a ''yes man'', so show some initiative
6. suggest things, show initiative, say something so that she can see that you are smart
7. find out what she likes before the date and talk about that
8. be yourself, and try not to be perfect (big turn off)
9. let her make all the first moves - but dont be shy to be close to her, stand close to her and MOST important
10. READ her body language - does she smile when you say certain things.
11. this is a sad one, but here in South Africa - it is true for 80% of women - dont be cheap
12. be honest at the end of the night when you drop her off and tell her that you had a good time - no kissing, no touching - just a hug and a smile, and tell her straight - you will like to do it again but only if she wants to.

She will expect you to make the first contact thereafter - dont text - PHONE and ask her abuot her day, etc.

if she answers, get a feel of how excited she is to talk to you - if you dont get that feeling - move on.

finish en klaar - school is out. lemme know how this goes dude.

hornyguy123456789 at g.male

Reply to hornyguy
Posted by: Joe | 2011/03/30

1. I always balance the questions
2. I dont smile all the time
3. I always pay the bill and then they wanna be friends
4. I''ve had one or two occassions where i''ve kissed on the first date and those have turned into many more dates
5. I always tell stories
6. I never sit there with a bek vol tande i always try and make the conversation flow.

I never wait a few days.

I''m tired of being taken advantage of!

Reply to Joe
Posted by: BOOOMSIE | 2011/03/30

1.DONT JUST TALK ABOUT YOURSELF, BALANCE THE QUESTIONS,
2.DONT SMILE ALL THE TIME...SHE WILL THINK YOU JUST WANNA SCORE.
3.ALWAYS PAY THE BILL
4.NO KISSING ON FIRST DATES
5.TELL HER SOMETHING INTERESTING ABOUT YOURSELF
6.DONT JUST SIT THERE WITH A BEK VOL TANDE...TALK

DONT EVER WAIT A FEW DAYS!!!!! CALL HER THE NEXT MORNING OR, TEXT HER LATE THE EVENING AFTER THE DATE.
AND REMEMBER....MAYBE YOU JUST DDNT MEET THE RIGHT ONE YET....SOULMATES....CLICK EASILY.

Reply to BOOOMSIE
Posted by: byblas | 2011/03/30

do u wash properly ?....maybe thats the problem

Reply to byblas
Posted by: Joe | 2011/03/30

I''ve been told i''m attractive by my ex''s... so I don''t think that''s the problem...

Reply to Joe
Posted by: Girly | 2011/03/30

Are you handsome? maybe your looks are a turn off *wink*

Reply to Girly