Question
Posted by: levito | 2008/08/05

How serious is a smelly discharge?

How serious is a smelly discharge when pregnant? Can that harm the unborn baby? Someone told me I might have a retarded infant or the infection could pass on to my baby. My gynea told me its a bladder infection. I' ve completed the course but the smell is still there??Could this be more serious that what my doctor is thinking. What course this kind of discarge when one is pregnant?

A bladder infection should cause smelly urine but not a smelly discharge. It sounds like a vaginal infection. This can cause infections in your womb which could be dangerous, so do go back to your doctor.

2
Posted by: jojo | 2008/08/05

im not preggies and i also have that smell? what can it be?

Reply to jojo
Posted by: lolo | 2008/08/05

Girl! stop talking to negative people am sure you dont need that now. I also had the same prob when i was preggies with green smelly disc and my baby was well, am not saying its not bad but retarded NO...

take care and good luck

Reply to lolo