Question
Posted by: Adele Smith | 2012-02-17

How safe is Marina

Dear Doctor please let me know how safe is the marina is it 100% safe i have a pulmonary embolism condition and have stopped my wafarin medicine with my doctors instruction , how safe is it against pregnancy and how safe is it against blood clotting for my condtion this was the only option given to me after i discovered what the pill did to me my gynea and my pysician suggested marina , my only conern now is pregnancy is it safe seeing that i was on wafarin therapy

The Mirena is 99.5% effective in preventing pregnancy. The fact that you were on Warfarin does not affect its efficacy in preventing pregnancy.

2
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2012-02-20

Posted by: ntokozo | 2012-02-17

ive had a merina inserted after my son was born in 2008,last year September I took it of as my husband &  I would like to have our second child. The doc told us that it can up to 6 months to fall pregnant.
However every month I get my period and nothing happens.
Since then we''ve been trying to fall pregnant...how long should we wait, are there any supplements I can take to speed up the process...

Reply to ntokozo