Question
Posted by: Kitty | 2010-10-19

How safe

I would just like to find out how safe is it for me to let my husband come inside me? Im in my early 20''s &  have been on the pill for just over 4 years now. In our dating years I always wanted my now hubby to use a condom just an extra protection from pregnancy &  now that we are married its safe but how safe? We do have sex without a condom but I am too afraid to let him come inside me because of the thought of something going wrong &  me falling pregnant. I do feel its a bit too early for us to be starting a family just yet so Im pretty much having different thoughts all the time. Is being on the pill for 4 years strong enough to prevent pregnancy? I havent been missing my pills, I take them the same time everyday so I am on track &  I would like to let loose since its my husband but I dont wana try something &  then have it blow up in my face so soon. For now he doesl pull out and come on me but I would like to just let him come inside but im having mixed feelings.Please help.

Dear Kitty,

In my understanding with the modern oral contraceptives, if you take your pill regularly in essence after two weeks you are safe from pregnancy in the range of 98 to 99%. You just need to be aware that being on medications such as antibiotics do effect the effectiveness of the oral contraceptive.

8
Posted by: Kitty | 2010-10-20

Thanx to the rest of u guys. &  Jim wat the hell are u goin on about? Did u not read my post? I z we do have sex without a condom!!! It was letting him CUM inside me or not that I was worried abt.GOD ppl are so quick to jus turn on u when they dont even read the correct thing. &  for the record Jim my hubby was doin quite fine havin sex with a condom even. It was his respect for me which not alot of men have for their woman. I can tell which1 u are

Reply to Kitty
Posted by: jim | 2010-10-19

Love is .... Sleeping on the wet spot

Reply to jim
Posted by: jim | 2010-10-19

Shame - the poor man !

He must be desperate for some normal sex without a condom and feel the natural you.

You are really punishing him

Reply to jim
Posted by: Hubby | 2010-10-19

The pill is probably safer than a condom.

I also think that always insisting on a condom and living with this " fear"  of falling pregnant must put a damper on things.

It certainly would get to me. . .!

There is a lot more to consider here, be carefull.

Reply to Hubby
Posted by: hehehe | 2010-10-19

hey you might be lucky maybe your man is sterile?

Reply to hehehe
Posted by: James | 2010-10-19

I was ejaculating inside my girlfriend for a least five years while she was the pill. She was obsessed with taking her pill so she never forgot a dose wich is the key.

Reply to James
Posted by: Oom piet | 2010-10-19

You should be fine. My GF has been on the pill for about 3 yrs now. We trust each other and we both are HIV negative. I come in her all the time...no problem. But maybe just keep a preg test at home in case u wake up one day and feel a bit queezy.

Reply to Oom piet
Posted by: XXX | 2010-10-19

As long you don''t miss a day then you should be fine.Don''t forget that " pulling"  out does not prevent you from falling pregnant as pre-cum can also do the trick.

Reply to XXX