Question
Posted by: Me | 2011/03/16

How Rude

So when are you getting married?
Umm well I''m not sure.
How old are you now?
27...
Do you at least have a boyfriend?
Ummm yes.
WTF! Well she caught me totally off gaurd but really after So when are you getting married?
Umm well I''m not sure.
How old are you now?
27...
Do you at least have a boyfriend?
Ummm yes.
WTF! Well she caught me totally off gaurd but really after thinking about it, that was rather rude!
On the other hand we do plan on getting married in November but I don''t want to let anyone know just in case we not able to get the house, furnish it etc etc all in time.
Then November comes and you have to answer all other sorts of questions.
Can''t people just mind their own business and stop being so impolite?
Would it be fine for me to next time reply with, When is your next gynae appointment? Or when was your last physical exam?
Or am I just upsetting myself over something petty? When are you getting a divorce?
It just upsets me because we really want to and would have done it a long time ago if only we could have afforded to!
Would a reply like this just be childish?

If anyone said to me : "So when are you getting married": I'd reply with another question : " SO, when are you planning to get good manners and stop nosing into other people's affairs ? "
It was indeed rude, and you are not upsetting yourself abou something petty - but don't give her to power to upset you, rather enjoy planning similarly upsetting remarks to direct to her.
They might say its only friendly curiousity, but so would it be to ask her the results of her last gynae exam.

2
Posted by: LetsdoIT | 2011/03/16

Ok lets get married, this will result in great sex between us and will resolve your problems.

Im hot and a great fcuk. Are you hot? Can you fcuk? Do you want kids?

Reply to LetsdoIT