Question
Posted by: EVANS | 2009/02/04

HOW POSSIBLE

HI,I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND AND SHE MISSED HER PERIOD.I DONT KNOW IF THIS MEANS SHES PREGNANT.SHE NEVER SHOWS THE SIGNS OF PREGNANCY AT ALL.HOW POSSIBLE IT IS THAT SHE MIGHT BE PREGNANT WITHOUT RELEASING MYSELF ONTO HER?.I FINDS SMS' S IN HER CELLPHONE STATING THAT SHE MISSED SOMEONE ELSE...IM AFRAID THAT IF SHES PREGNANT IT MIGHT BE BY THAT SOMEONE NOT ME.IM NOT READY TO BE A FATHER

Dear Evan,

From your letter it is clear that you are having relationship problems with your girlfriend. I would suggest couples counselling to address the issues you raised of infidelity and trust.

The missing of a period is one of the early signs that could indicate that a woman is pregnant. It can take a few months before a woman shows obvious visible signs that she is pregnant.

It is also important to know that there are other factors that could cause a woman to miss a period, but they are far less common.

If you have not ejaculated inside of your girlfriend or on her vagina, then it is not possible that you have impregnated her.

2
Posted by: ME | 2009/02/04

You are unsure about her, that is why you snooped around on her phone...don' t do that! If you are not ready to be a Dad, use protection. If she is pregnant, ask her to proof that you are the father. You have your doubts now, it will become worse...your relationship will go under if you are not sure. Trust is the key....good luck

Reply to ME
Posted by: Candi | 2009/02/04

If ur not ready to be a father - u should use protection!

Reply to Candi