Question
Posted by: Kimuuny | 2011/03/08

How old

How are you?Am a lady aged 29 and my boyfriend is 26 yrs old.we have been dating for the last 8 months.Fortunately or unfortunately we work together and we spend alot of time together.We love each and if all works out well we are planning to settle down.I asked him the other day what plans we have ie so that atleast we can b together work out things knowing what objective we have.He said he doesnt want to rush things of which i told him things dont just happen we should have a goal to work towards it.
What would be your advice for us.
I need seriouse committment and not to waste time then the last minutes we disappoint each other.
Will be glad to hear frm u.

Maybe women more easily and readily start thinking of the long-term in a relationship, and men are more likely to want to spend longer seeing how it goes between you, before thinking of anything long-term. Many people wait more than 8 months to decide whether they are compatible and whether they themselves are ready to settle down. If you're not prepared to wait , you need to move on.

5
Posted by: Kimmuny | 2011/03/09

Thanks for your answer.Could this be an indication that he is not seriouse with the relationship?

Reply to Kimmuny
Posted by: Dude | 2011/03/09

Nope not gay.

Reply to Dude
Posted by: BeautyInTheEyeOfTheBeholder | 2011/03/08

Dude, are you gay?

Reply to BeautyInTheEyeOfTheBeholder
Posted by: dude | 2011/03/08

Girl a relationship is a two way street.i can understand your point but if he is not comfortable discussing the details now there is nothing to do except respect it or leave him and find someone who is willing to make those plans with you.you should take comfort in the fact that hes not making false promises and that hes being honest with you

Reply to dude