Question
Posted by: Matthew | 2008/09/01

How often should I masturbate?

I havent been in a sexual relationship for the last 15 years.I have been told that I should masturbate otherwise I can get a problem with my prostrate. Is that true? If yes how often should I do it?

There is some evidence that suggests that men who ejaculate upwards of 20 times a month have a lower lifetime risk of prostate cancer, however, many men do not reach this level and do not necessarily develop difficulties with their prostate. Most men masturbate at a level dictated to by their sex drive, this may vary substantially and of course is influence by the frequency of other sexual activity. If your desire and masturbation is significantly lower than say 10 times monthly, perhaps it would be important to ensure you have regular health checks to ensure that your androgens (male hormones) are still within normal limits and that your prostate is healthy.

5
Posted by: abc | 2008/09/04

My Dr said every 3rd day to clean yourself!

Reply to abc
Posted by: Matthew | 2008/09/01

It doesnt mean I didnt want to have sex. My friend says I should go to a prostitute. I refuse to do that. I prefer to ring my own doorbell (Masturbate). I probably do it 3 - 4 times per week.

Reply to Matthew
Posted by: V | 2008/09/01

a man who hasnt had sex for 15 years???? is that posssible????
Wow great, maybe you should send me your address. My boyfriend cannot go without sex for 15 minutes and he doesnt care with whom!!!

Reply to V
Posted by: Kems | 2008/09/01

Masturbating does clean out the pipe and yes it is healthy do do so regularly, either that or eating alot of tomatoes, haha

Reply to Kems
Posted by: A | 2008/09/01

I am not certain if masturbation will help with keeping your prostrate healthy. Masturbation should not be a task that you need to do on a daily basis because some one told you that you need to do it. You should want to do it to release your sexual tension, for having fun and for culminating your sexual arousal.

Have fun with it if you want to do it, don' t do it for sake of doing it.

Reply to A