Question
Posted by: Lucy | 2010/04/14

How much sex is enough?

I am now 8 months pregnant. This is my first pregnancy and I am huge and in obvious discomfort. I have also picked up about 29 kg thus far and now weighs 119 kg. My husband said that he heard that I can get labour to start if we have regular sex during this last month or so. He now wants to do it twice per day and this is uncomfortable to me. But I also would like the pregnancy to end now! What should I do? Should I let him, or is it dangerous for my baby? Is it normal not to enjoy sex this far in pregnancy?

It is normal not to enjoy sex, but it will not harm your baby. Having frequent sex is not a reliable way of putting you into labour. Just let nature take its course and do what you feel comfortable with.

4

Posted by: Lucy | 2010/04/14

To Heine. You are an extremely rude man. I am asking for medical advice and help, not for your perverse approach! Men like you will never know what a woman goes throuh in a pregnancy. Your whole body changes, and it will probably never be the same again :(

Reply to Lucy
Posted by: woman | 2010/04/14

Do not even be entertained by this bimbo answering you. If it is not comfortable dont do it. - He has no idea what it feels like to be pregnant. Let nature takes it coarse or ask your Dr for some help.

And Heine pleas go PUMP yourself and have some respect for this woman - go entertain yourself somewhere els on the internet and leave the answers to people that know what they talking about!

Reply to woman
Posted by: Heine | 2010/04/14

YES,Pump him, tkae it slowly,U can do it till ur water brakes,its GOOD for U both.

Pump him,please him.

Reply to Heine