Question
Posted by: Curious | 2011/01/12

How much is enough?

I need some advice on something

My man and I have been together quite a a few years and I feel
that we have a really great sex life but he tends to disagree.
We have sex about three or four times a week, but he says it is not enough and wants it more often. I have a full time job and three kids and no domestic worker to help me at home so it becomes quite difficult to juggle all of these every day. So what I would like to know is how much sex is enough?

That is one of those questions that every person will have to answer for him or herself. The fact is that we all differ and our needs differ to. Furthermore the demands of daily life definitely add pressure to having needs either fulfilled or not. It might be worth a try to delegate some of the household chores and responsibilities to your husband to free you up a bit more. Maybe he will have a better understanding of what you are facing. Furthermore it might be worth seeking professional guidance on how to integrate and accommodate both parties’ different needs in your marriage. The golden rule is to find a balance between both needs and not to have to sacrifice one’s needs for the other – we need compromise.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

8
Posted by: Kay | 2011/01/18

I have sex every day knight, some times it goes on for an hour.

Reply to Kay
Posted by: BMW | 2011/01/12

Curious, I saw another lady on this site had the same problem and changed their intimate times to the morning (after she was well rested and relaxed). Made sense to me. Are you a morning person?

Reply to BMW
Posted by: Anon Guy | 2011/01/12

Why do you mention that he will leave you? Have you tried spaeking to him? He should be a bit considerate - at least he is getting a few times a week.

Reply to Anon Guy
Posted by: Curious | 2011/01/12

Well we are both in our thirties and we have been together for over ten years now. He does assist with anything that needs to get done in and around the house. Maybe I should take something to boost my libido before he leaves me for a nympho or something. I really dont know what else to do. If a person does not feel like sex that particular day then what is the problem with waiting for the next day. I am like not in the mood every day but most days I am. Even if if is just a quickie. And we do try new things like positions and stuff.

Reply to Curious
Posted by: XXX | 2011/01/12

We are all different with our Libido so have to meet somewhere in the middle I guess.If you guys are doing " it"  3-4 times a week then I would say that is pretty good.Most of us men complain that we are not getting enough and generally it is less than you folks.
Get him to help more around the house and see how much he wants it then !

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Another Curious | 2011/01/12

How old are you and your man?

Reply to Another Curious
Posted by: Anon Guy | 2011/01/12

I would say its fair considering your situation. My wife stays at home, have a domestic and i still dont get any. Have you spoken to him about it? Did you ask him to assist with the chores?

Reply to Anon Guy
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/01/12

Reply to sexologist