Posted by: jil | 2008-11-24

how much can one take!!

my b/f is white and I am non white, we been living together for years now and his been having affair after affair for years, some I have found out about and others I suspected.
when I confront him he lies at first until i have proof which is mainly porn on his cell then his sorry and wont do it again, then its a honey moon period and he just wants to spoil me with gifts.
recently i picked up std from him and he has denied it' s from him, it was so bad that it infected my kidneys, he still denies its from him now i found porn pictures of him and a little black girl.
i told him I am moving out but now that his had a good fling he is sorry,i told him i am giving him his freedom so why is he holding me back, i want out.
now i get we must go for councelling story and you know what, after what i saw i have no feelings, i feel empty.i can' t even stand to look at him.he is begging now and wont let me go.WHY?? i mean he can now do as he please' s and not have to worry about my finding his filth.
what do i do here, help him again?leave him as is?i know his goody two shoes for a while than back to his filth, he blames it on drink and alcohol, his such a sorry sod.

You know what he is doing, and what he is highly likely to do in the future. You are at risk of serious STD and HIVm and thus could lose your life because you allow him to do this. Stop trying to help him --- he's an adult and has to help himself. Protect yourself. You know from long experience that his apologies and begging are meaningless manipulation.

Posted by: T | 2008-11-25

Please get out of the relationship as in yesterday! You' re setting yourself up for HIV (if not already) if you stay though you know what he' s up to. Get yourself tested for HIV as soon as possible and get rid of this inconsiderate prick who doesn' t even love you, which he just shows by gambling with your life.

Reply to T
Posted by: NO | 2008-11-24

No, you cant live with a person like that. Already he has brought an STD home. What will it be next. You deserve a better life than that. Don' t let him sweet talk you every time and then he gets back to his philandering ways. Get out now while your heart is hard, it will help you withstand the sweet talk.

Reply to NO
Posted by: Me | 2008-11-24

most ppl in relationships cheat and we can not change it but a person who will bring home sti, doesnot respect u, and where there is no respext there is no love,

Reply to Me
Posted by: aloof | 2008-11-24

The answer is in side your heart, no one will ever tell you what to do. the best time to make a decision is when you calm down not angry any more

Reply to aloof
Posted by: mik | 2008-11-24

what a looser he will never change RUN as fast as possible..

Reply to mik