Question
Posted by: Lady | 2011/02/04

How much

Hi all
I want to ask how much a peni$ cost (the toys). My dh is not around and i don''t beleive in cheating so i want to buy it and keep myself busy for the time being. I also want to know about the side effects?
Thanks in advance

Dear Lady,

You find a very wide range of vibrators or dildo products available online or your local adult shop.

I would suggest you search online or visit your local adult shop. It can range from just over R100-00 to a few hundred rand.

7
Posted by: ds | 2011/02/16

Dear Lady,
I would recommend going on-line and ordering it there and get it delivered to your nearest post office. You come across as being shy and would be embarrassed to go into a shop. Imagine a guy walking in as you lift your toy off the shelf..
When it gets there it is wrapped and not visible to anyone. it will take around 1 week to deliver. i would go for the " DE LIGHT"  vibrator if i was you. expensive but worth every cent...enjoy my love

Reply to ds
Posted by: Horny Guy | 2011/02/04

Good girl

Reply to Horny Guy
Posted by: Lady | 2011/02/04

Thanks ABC
All i need know is to find a shop. Ja ABC, he has been gone for 10 months last year. He was back this Dec, but gone again so i need to help myself until easter when he comes again. I do not want to be with anyone else exept my hubby, that is why i want to help myself.
Thanks guys.

Reply to Lady
Posted by: ABC | 2011/02/04

Yes, all adult shops stock them. Good for you for not cheating!

Reply to ABC
Posted by: Lady | 2011/02/04

No boys i do not want the real thing even if it is for free.
Thanks XXX.
Can i found them in any adult shops?

Reply to Lady
Posted by: XXX | 2011/02/04

They come in different shapes and sizes (and colours) but on average around R250 should sort you out !
No side effects provided you keep " it"  clean and of course if you play too rough.
Enjoy

Reply to XXX
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/02/04

Dear Lady,

Reply to sexologist