Question
Posted by: AMELIA | 2011/05/25

HOW MANY TIMES

Hi I would like to know what is an acceptable amount per week to have sex? How often should you give your husband sex?

That is something that needs to be discovered/discussed between the two of you - every couple reaches their own comfortable frequency in time. The average in a committed relationship is 1ce or 2ce a week.

Claire - SASHA

10
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/05/26

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist

So this includes anal as well, or just virginal?

Posted by: papppl | 2011/05/25

I am laughing cause it sounds like a payment. You should not give him at all. Both of you must have sex when you feel like it.

Reply to papppl
Posted by: Hornyguy | 2011/05/25

Very well said Mary - may i ask how old are you and your hubby?

Reply to Hornyguy
Posted by: mary | 2011/05/25

yip...always keep it exciting then you look forward to it... games toys... try new stuff out Amelia... then you wont see it as " whats an acceptable amount"  you will want it just as much as he does... you dont say much bout him if he likes it alot or wat..

Reply to mary
Posted by: Horny Guy | 2011/05/25

Wow 3 tImes a day Mary - you go girl........

Reply to Horny Guy
Posted by: mary | 2011/05/25

doll it shouldnt be a chore for you... you should want it and enjoy... we do it atleast 3 times a day... even quickies are good..make it exciting...look forward to it... but then again everybodies urges are different.. my sex drive is high maybe i put him under pressure  -)

Reply to mary
Posted by: Mrs P | 2011/05/25

It should not be about " giving your husband sex"  Look at it more as fulfilling his every need.

If he needs a lot, then give him a lot. Not that I want to advocate that sex is a duty or a job, but unfortunately, if you want to keep your hubby happily married to you, then it is exactly that. And remember to keep it exciting and different, because as ziggi something or other said yesterday, men get bored, and, while I dont believe that every man strays after three years, I do believe that men do need excitement and fun, and it is up to you to create that for him.

Affair proof your marriage - fulfill your husband''s every need.

Reply to Mrs P
Posted by: topdog | 2011/05/25

one can have sex every day or 3 times a day depending on ur sex urge...how old are u guys.

Reply to topdog
Posted by: Hornyguy | 2011/05/25

Amelia - you should give him everday.

Reply to Hornyguy