Question
Posted by: Engel | 2011-01-21

How many times

Just curious. How many times a week is the average for a couple to have sexual intercourse? What is a healthy figure?

The average frequency of sexual activity in a long term relationship is once or twice a week but there is no 'healthy' figure as everyone is different and must be comfortable that their needs are being met.

7
Posted by: Horny Guy | 2011-01-26

Everyday

Reply to Horny Guy
Posted by: Leo | 2011-01-25

Come on you guys - I am im my early 6o''s and we still do it 3 x a week.

Reply to Leo
Posted by: Anon | 2011-01-24

I agree with Jox

Posted by: XXX | 2011-01-24

It depends on your age,the older you get the less frequent (generally speaking).

Reply to XXX
Posted by: jim | 2011-01-22

2,3 times per week

(It is the o,3 that is teh problem)

Reply to jim
Posted by: Jox | 2011-01-22

Twice a week for unmarried couples and twice a year for married couples, that''s the average.

Reply to Jox
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011-01-22

Reply to Sexologist