Posted by: Anon | 2009-07-06

How many times?

I just want to find out, how many times can a man and woman have sex in one night? Is it healthy to have sex 4 to 5 times a day on your honeymoon?

Perfectly healthy. The amount of times is determined by the ability of the two individuals in a relationship. If one is having difficulty to perform/enjoy it…it might be a good thing to provide some resting time.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful:

Posted by: Horney girl | 2009-07-09

U can do it as many times as U want to + no harm is done. My bf visits me every 2nd weekend - we live in different towns. By the time he gets here on the Fri. afternoon we r both so horny we just cant get enough. We do it anything from 8 to 10 times on the weekend  that' s from Fri 4.30pm til he leaves Mon. morning 6.00. We' re both in our 50' s + it' s been like this 2 yrs now. I retire in Dec. then we get married + I' ll move in with him. I know it will decline somewhat then but while the lust factor is still so high we do it like rabbits + enjoy it.

Reply to Horney girl
Posted by: Al Niter | 2009-07-07

You can have sex as much as you want, as long as you want. It all depends on the individual. There is no limit as to how much sex you can have in one day.

Reply to Al Niter
Posted by: AnOn | 2009-07-06

How many times do you think you can handle?

Reply to AnOn
Posted by: Charl | 2009-07-06

Go for it as that would be the last time you ever gonna have so much sex. It definitely decline after marriage.

Reply to Charl
Posted by: XXX | 2009-07-06

Does it matter how many times you make love,as long as you both enjoy it.When you are younger you want it virtually all the time but as you get older so the libido is lowered.This does not mean you enjoy it any less.
You both need to be on the same page as you don' t want to pressurise one partner and ultimately put him/her off.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: AnON | 2009-07-06

I am a man and can go on a few times a day. Its your honeymoon, go for as many times as you can handle and enjoy.

Reply to AnON