Question
Posted by: M | 2010/04/18

How many?

CS. I have two questions, just for interest sake.
How many questions do you answer in an average month?
What type of question drives you up the walls?

I honstly haven't counted, but I guess that by checking out the archives, or just paging back through the forum, you could so a count, and let us know. Its been around 20 a day, often a good deal more ( especially in earlier years ) and has been going on since the 1990's. That must be an awesome total !
I usually manage to stay off the walls. Its annoying when the same question gets repeated because the person doesn't want the answer they got, and they hope the more they repeat it, the better the chance of getting a different answer.
And the cheaters who write in, not for advice, but for us to encourage them to cheat more, and to enjoy it

1