Posted by: Jack | 2009-11-09

How manny orgasims is good

I wil like to find out from women, if you have sex how manny orgasims do you need till you feel satisfide, and do you go fore more than one orgasim when you mastribate

this is dependant on the women.

Posted by: Babe | 2009-11-09

I am lucky if I get 1 orgasm from sex, which does not satisfy me. When masturbating, I also go for 5-8 orgasms.

Reply to Babe
Posted by: Woman | 2009-11-09

Remember that women are all unique and the amount of orgasms will differ according to libido and personal preference.

I agree with MM :). The more the better, but personally, about 5-8 orgasms in a session really satisfies me.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: MM | 2009-11-09

As many as I' ve tried giving myself mutliple orgasms but for some reason I canot manage do it...

Reply to MM
Posted by: sexologist | 2009-11-09

this is dependant on the women.

Reply to sexologist