Question
Posted by: BROODY | 2008/06/15

HOW LONG SHOULD IT TAKE?

GOOD DAY

I AM A 25 YEAR OLD LADY WHO WENT ONTO THE 2MONTH INJECTION NOVEMBER 2004 FOR THE FIRST TIME. MY LAST INJECTION WAS IN MAY 2006. I HAVE HAD A REGULAR PERIOD SINCE SEPTEMBER 2007. MY LAST PERIOD WAS APRIL 2008.

IVE DONE A PREG TEST BUT IT WAS NEG. SHOULD I BE WORRIED THAT ITS TAKING SO LONG?

CAN YOU RECOMENT A GOOD GYNIE FOR ME? WESTERN CAPE,CAPE TOWN PREF NORTHERN SUBURB.

REGARDS
BROODY

It may take up to a year for the full effects to wear out. You have been trying for about a year after that so it may be good to see someone for some investigations.
Check sasog.co.za for gynaes in your area.

1
Posted by: Amy | 2008/06/15

Hi broody. Dr johan van waart practices at somerset west and stellenbosch medi clinic, but he is fertility specialist at vincent palotti hospital aswel, which is probably nearer to you. Good luck, i hope all goes well

Reply to Amy