Posted by: Lynette | 2012-05-07

How long for DVT to dissolve?

My husband had a clot (DVT) in his calf and was hospitalised for 10 days. The clot is still there, he is taking Warfrin and has blood tests every week. How long will it take for the clot to dissolve and are there any other options to remove the clot?

The clot can take at least six months to resolve. He can consult a general surgeon for surgery and advice to reduce the clot.

Posted by: Ganesh | 2012-05-26

Good â € “  I should cetlainry pronounce, impressed with your web site. I had no trouble navigating through all the tabs as well as related info ended up being truly easy to do to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know it in the least. Quite unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or something, site theme . a tones way for your client to communicate. Nice task.

Reply to Ganesh