Question
Posted by: Ashley | 2011/06/20

How long does the pill take to clear out of your system

My hubby and I have decided to start a family and I have been off the pill for a week now, how long does it take for the pill to clear out of my system

Dear Ashley

Your chances of falling pregnant are excellent almost immediately after stopping the pill as the return to ovulation in most cases is within the first cycle.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

3
Posted by: Matejo | 2011/07/11

My wife and I have been trying to have a baby but nothing is happening. She is been to the Gyna for several times and we have decided to use Impande herbs. Are we doing the right thing please help.

Reply to Matejo
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2011/06/24

Dear Ashley

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

Reply to Fertility expert
Posted by: biki | 2011/06/20

It can take up to a year for a healthy couple to conceive. be patient.

Reply to biki