Question
Posted by: NN | 2010/08/05

How long does it take to fall preg after being on the pill

I have been on the Pill for 4 years after having my first child, we are now trying for our second but its taking rather long...I used to be on Triphasil...its been 8 months.....

It can take up to a year for a normal healthy couple to conceive.

4

Posted by: nn | 2010/08/06

wow!! I guess ou were lucky...well I am waiting patiently.....I am praying that it will happen this month....thanks...

Reply to nn
Posted by: kt | 2010/08/06

I was on triphasel as well. I went off and fell pregnant immediately. Never even got a period. Everyone is different. It can take time.

Reply to kt
Posted by: Meez | 2010/08/05

Triphasel is quite strong i was on Nordette i skipped a few pills during 2 month span been through alot of stress so forgot to take it i then fell pregnant through that i''m now 7 wks pregnant...

Reply to Meez