Question
Posted by: Shozi | 2013/02/19

How long do you sleep

I sleep around 10pm and I usualy wake up at 7am, my body is used to it and anything less than that I tire easy and fall asleep during the cause of the day. My beau is nw complaining that I sleep too much. Thing is when im asleep i go deep into a sleep mode, cant hear or feel anything. Is anything wrong in the hours i sleep and how long do you guys sleep for

8
Posted by: Hellow | 2013/02/20

hHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Betty you''re sick hahahaha

Reply to Hellow
Posted by: Betty | 2013/02/20

Ask your men ladies, opening legs does keep a man. Shozi you are right I asked my man to resign since he was always tired and could not perform. Ever since iyoo aka performe umuntu wam. At times I even suspect he is getting some practice when I am not around

Reply to Betty
Posted by: Anon30 | 2013/02/20

Betty shuuuuurup uthetha ubudenge obu ububo wena

Reply to Anon30
Posted by: Shozi | 2013/02/20

Betty those are insecurities which you hide via sex. What makes you think he wont cheat on you because you are forever open your legs for him. Men need more from a woman sisi, sex never kept anyman, its his joblessness in your case

Reply to Shozi
Posted by: Betty | 2013/02/20

Ladies you are missing the point here. No wonder divorce rate is skyrocketting, women sleep more hours, make time to love and satisfy themselves. I dont have time to love and satisfy me my man is ensuring that and I in turn ensure that he is satisfied.

Gals I satisfy my man and yep that is the only reason I am married to my boo. Hubby is not working so even during lunch I pop in just to give to my man.

Give your man baby and she will never think of phathaphatha. Niyela ukulala emizini ya bantu, I will send you home packing and of cos demand the lobola we have paid for inhlobo yenu. Stop being lazy and do what you are there to do. Gee niyankwatisa man

Reply to Betty
Posted by: Shozi | 2013/02/20

Wa hlanya Betty wena T thats why i didnt bother to reply her

" I got married just to satisfy my man"  crap i hope you have time to love and satisfy yourself

Reply to Shozi
Posted by: T | 2013/02/20

At Betty: He banna! Tjo, lol. I sleep for 4 hours just to work. I try to score 6hrs twice a week and sneak in naps here and there to keep me on top of my game.
Maybe I''m ignorant, but can s*x between couples only happen after 10pm?

Reply to T
Posted by: Betty | 2013/02/19

Huu Shozi no wonder men do phathaphatha outside the marriage. Umnika nene mtana bantu. I will divorce you. You should be chained and thrown in some dungeon CC. U xisha umtana bantu. Kgaa you should be ahsamed. I sleep for five hours since I got married just to satisfy my man

Reply to Betty