Posted by: Kelly | 2009-01-28

How Long After

Can someone please let me know.
I had unprotected sex on sat. my b/f never came inside
thing is it bothering me now and i wanted to know is if i take a test now would it show?
How long exactly after having unprotected sex would it take for a pregnancy test to pick up if im pregnant or not???

Please check this out with the gynaecologist on the Health 24 expert forum - go to Health 24 home page, look up the GynaeDoc under the experts section and ask her...

Posted by: Sex Pot | 2009-01-28

Hi there Kelly  as far as your question of how long is concerned I' m not sure. One thing I am sure of is that even if he does not ejaculate inside U can still get preg. That' s how I got preg. with our second child. Pre-cum sometimes contains some sperm so it' s better 2b careful. Regards

Reply to Sex Pot
Posted by: Kelly | 2009-01-28

My period is only due in 2weeks

Reply to Kelly
Posted by: Me | 2009-01-28

How far along are you in your cycle?

Reply to Me
Posted by: anon | 2009-01-28

I was told only after missing your period can you take the test, and know for sure.

Good Luck!!

Reply to anon