Question
Posted by: Midnight Express | 2010/02/01

How long

When making love with my girl, i never touch her pelvis with the tip of my penis...should i be worried? when touched, how do u girls feel? I' m about 15cm long....

Dear Midnight Express,

It is important to know that a women's vaginal barrel, into which you penetrate, is a potential space rather than an actual space. The walls of the vaginal barrel ly against each other and accommodate to the penis as it penetrates.

The most intense pleasure a woman experiences with penetration is at the opening of the vagina and the first third of the opening. This being where the highest concentration of nerves are (second to the clitoris where the most nerves are and which is the primary trigger for a women's orgasm). So if anything thicker means more than longer, because the thicker the penis the more the stretching sensation at the opening of the vagina. Many woman also find too deep thrusting penetration, where the head of the penis bumps against the cervix can became uncomfortable and painful.

2
Posted by: XXX | 2010/02/01

Why should that be a concern ? If a man goes too deep inside a woman it can very often hurt her,so I don' t think you have a problem.
As long as she is getting lotsa foreplay and you " use"  your equipment properly,I' m sure she will be happy.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/02/01

Dear Midnight Express,

Reply to Sexologist